Burlington Superintendent's Blog

Wednesday, January 17th

I will make a final decision in the morning, but it looks like we will have school on a regular schedule tomorrow.  A delay won’t help because of the timing of the storm.  It is looking like 3 to 4 inches with little wind all day.
Again, the forecast may change in the morning.  DPW will be in at 2:00 AM.  I will speak to them about 4:00 AM to make a final decision.
If you hear nothing, then we are on a regular schedule.