“Weather or Not” – Week of January 25, 2015

I am hearing the same weather forecast as everyone else. It appears that we could be hit with some significant snow Monday through Wednesday. If everything unfolds as predicted, I am hoping to get the school day in on Monday. Please have back-up childcare plans for Monday afternoon, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday – depending on the clean-up.

Everyone will receive a telephone message with the final decisions, but I wanted to share my early thoughts given the information I am reading.

9 thoughts on ““Weather or Not” – Week of January 25, 2015

  1. Pingback: Message from the Superintendent |

    1. burlingtonps Post author

      Please contact the superintendent’s office so that we can add you contact information to the group calling software.

    1. burlingtonps Post author

      The district has a Facebook page and twitter feed. We also make a group call and announce on the local radio and TV stations. Please contact the Superintendent’s office if you have not received any of these notifications. Thank you.

  2. Jane lane

    Why is Burlington the last town to always report for cancelations? Also the only town that always has delays when surrounding towns cancel? It’s putting children in harms way getting to and from school.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s