Burlington Public Schools will be holding an informational meeting for parents/guardians of children entering kindergarten in September 2015 on Thursday, January 15, 2015 at the Burlington High School auditorium from 7:00-8:30 PM.
Additionally, registration will be held the following dates and times at the elementary school the student will be attending:
• Francis Wyman School – February 2nd and 3rd – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• Fox Hill School – February 4th and 5th – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• Memorial School – February 9th and 10th – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• Pine Glen School – February 11th and 12th – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
If you are unable to attend registration for your child at the above dates and times, you may register your child at The Student Information Office located at the Burlington High School beginning Monday, February 23, 2015 thru Friday, February 27, 2015 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. We will also hold registration during the evening of February 26, 2015 between the hours of 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Please refer to the link http://j.mp/UJTx9b for a list of street address and elementary school listings.
A child entering kindergarten must have attained the age of five by August 31, 2015. At the time of registration, parents are required to bring:
• Original birth certificate for your child.
• Two proofs of residency need to be provided in the Town of Burlington. One proof must be: a settlement
document on a new home, presentation of a lease, a recent mortgage statement or property tax bill. The
second proof can be satisfied with a recent utility bill, bank statement, payroll records or insurance bill.
• Medical forms with current physical and up-to-date immunizations must be completed by your physician
and returned to school two (2) days prior to the opening of school. Children will not be able to attend
school in September 2015 unless a complete medical form is provided. Your family physician must
detail that your child has been given the following immunizations and also indicate the dates the
immunizations were given:
5 doses Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DTaP)
4 doses Polio
3 doses Hepatitis B
2 doses Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
2 doses of Varicella Vaccine or Chicken Pox disease
Proof of Lead Screening
Vision and Hearing Screening
Further registration information can be found at: http://goo.gl/3jNLm9.