We have decided to postpone the grade 5 Camp Bournedale Trip due to the heightened threat level surrounding the EEE virus. We were informed today of the 5th diagnosed case. This additional case plus the weather forecast led us to the conclusion that the best course of action was to postpone until after a frost or the EEE threat levels were lowered.
Thank you for your understanding. We will communicate the new dates of the Camp Bournedale Trip by Friday.