This morning’s decision on school was particularly difficult, not because of the volume of snow but because of the timing.
The choice to run a regular schedule was made after speaking with the bus company, Woburn, Billerica, and Bedford. These superintendents had spoken to other superintendents in the area. It appeared that everyone in the 128 area was running on time.
My drive in this morning was not difficult. I was concerned; however, for Burlington employees commuting from the western part of the state. I heard from several parents that the local roads were quite slippery.
I was thinking that it would be easier if a foot of snow was expected instead of an inch.